Monday, December 28, 2009

Handmade gifts from Grandma

Our talented Grandma makes all of her Christmas gifts for family and grandchildren. It's always a JOY to see her new creations each year. I've posted many of her creations labeled Love Grandma!

Mother/Daughter matching aprons! They are so cute, I wanted to wear them to chruch!

Grandma embellished tea towels with trims and large rick rack to match the aprons. The fabulous measuring spoons came from The Barn in San Luis Obispo, California!

We can't wait to use our aprons. I have made Mother/daughter aprons for my etsy store, but I've never taken the time to make matching aprons for my daughters and I! I'm thrilled!

Stay tuned for more handmade gifts from the heart! Have a happy and creative day. Hugs to Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment