Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

If you LOVE HOLIDAY DECOR, especially
FALL AND CHRISTMAS...
You will LOVE TAI PAN TRADING!
(I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about!)
Unfortunately, I don't live close to a Tai Pan Trading Store,
(maybe that is a good thing!)
When I visit Utah,  I visit Tai Pan!
The Fall Tablescapes were bursting with
bright orange pumpkins,
Tall twigs and beautiful avocado green dishes!
The store is like one huge Eye Candy Store!
I can't get enough of it!
I get excited for Christmas when I walk inside!
The theme of each Christmas Tree was carried out beautifully!
My mind was running a million miles with all the
Holiday Ribbon, Adorable Stockings, Garland, Ornaments,
Christmas Dishes, 
Table top Decor, and more!

When I found the perfect Tree with gorgeous Candy Cane INSPIRATION...
My camera battery went dead!
I tried to sketch in my mind  the beautiful decor
that I wanted to remember and take HOME with me!

Twelve Days of Creative Christmas will
highlight some new ideas that I can't
wait to share!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
My Christmas Trees are anxiously waiting!
Yes, I know Halloween must come first!
Halloween is great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment