Sunday, December 5, 2010

Naked Farmers and Jingle Girls


“Jingle Girls, Jingle Girls, Jingle all the way!”

Yes that’s right we are feeling particularly festive on brekkie (What with All I Want for Kissmas) so we are calling on you girls of the East to be our very own “Jingle Girls”

merry-christmas-sexy-christmas-girls

YOU can do the radio Jingles on Kiss Breakfast…Christmas Stylee. Listen out for your jingle in the show and be famous for the day!

So, Stu got his phone out to check the time when he was walking past the Petrol Station the other day and rather embarrassingly the Station attendant took it upon himself to “tell him off” over the loud speaker. So it kicked off a big discussion on the show, when was the last time you really got “told off” by someone else. E.A your texts came thick and fast and were just brilliant….

Stu. I got told off by my kids for dancin to a man playing a steel drum outside bury post office. There was a queue and the music was good but they quite loudly told me to pack it in as I was embarrassing them I felt I right idiot as people just looked at me and turned their noses up. !

Stu i trumped in a meeting and someone reported me to my boss! She came in to tell me how uncomfortable i had made the person feel! Aimee from Sudbury

Stu i get told off everyday 4 bein far to sexy, from steven in the blue n yellow van ..

Stu i got told off on my school bus for eating a bacon sarny! Not only did he make me dispose of it in his own bin, he rang the school! All i wanted was breakfast! Rosie from suffolk x

Stu got told off in bakers oven for eatin a bun frm bakers oven in their cafe bcos i bought it in take away an old man was yelin sayin it was atrocious behaviour. Evie on way to crc

Stu. I got told off at the cinema the other day. They stopped me from going in so they could look in my bag which had a bottle of water in. They told me off and said I shouldnt really take it in. I wouldnt mind but I had just spent £5 on popcorn and the lad that sold it to me cheerfully mentioned that they make 1000% profit on popcorn!! Luv rachel in Thetford.

Stu i last gt told off for lickin the cream ot of the oreos n then putin them bk! Rosie annison frm fresinfield.

Stu i got told off at work the other day by a nun about tea cloths! I am a cleaner and there was some water spilt on a work top so i wiped it up with a tea cloth and she told me off because your supposed to use a different cloth! From charlene in Fakenham x

No comments:

Post a Comment